Friday

7/13/12

Today, we arrived a bit early, so we began the day by reading an article that summed up the experiment, or one similar to the one which was performed on us. After the system crashed, as it has in the past, our task was to test it to find out why it was failing. We timed several trials with the three groups of images and kept track of when the crash occurred. Our final hypothesis was that the system could last for two trials before having any problems. This task made me feel as though I was really contributing to the department, so I enjoyed it. Monday will consist of a similar objective. Our first week taught me far more than I had known about the human eye, as well as prepared us to use the equipment necessary to learn even more. I already have several brainstormed ideas for a final project, and I cannot wait to get started!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment