Today, we came in and finished the intern challenge, which was a nice way to begin the day. Following this, we finished creating the textbook pages for the Biology project. This was done fairly fast, and so we worked with Sue in the SMI lab. We ran tests on Bethany, Dong, and Preethi, only experiencing some minor calibration issues. The tests went well, and if anybody would like to help us by participating, stop by the MVRL lab. After this, we watched the Entrepreneur video of the week, which was very interesting, and I plan on watching more videos from After lunch, we scrambled the images in one of the groups to create the final group of testing images. To end the day, we read more of Chapter 3 in our book, which I will finish tonight for the meeting that I am anticipating to be tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment