Tuesday

7/17/12

When I wrote in my post yesterday about my anticipation of today's eye tracking, I had forgotten about the symposium! We attended that for most of the day, which was quite interesting. The earlier presentations were not as good as our MVRL ones, likely because of my lack of background. Dong and Preethi both did fantastic, and I could really understand their presentations thanks to my work so far  this summer. The CTO and Co-founder of Pictometry gave a fascinating speech. I am very interested in entrepreneurship and have already begun my entrepreneurial career, so this was something that I could really use as an example and take advice from. For example, he said his main regret was not patenting enough, and when one patents, they must be explicit and detailed. This is just one piece of information that I will hold on to. Tomorrow, not today, will consist of abundant tracking!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment