Today, the SMI software needed updating. So, while this took place, we went to use the laptop in the Galisano building. I was able to make an experiment using random images, practicing AOI's, timing, and validation placement. However, the monitor with the eye-tracker sensor was hooked up to another computer. We played around with it a little bit and found no luck. Finally, we decided to read our packets and articles, and returned to the Reading Room for our traditional close. Now the SMI software should be updated so that we can test it to discover the problem with the old program. Tomorrow will likely consist of much tracking!