Wednesday

7/18/12

We began the day by learning more about the BeGaze program with Preethi, which helped me better realize how to draw useful data from my project. The heat map will definitely help me find key areas in the webpage and help me choose the layout. There are many more features that I have ideas for. I got some sketches of the website today and began looking at possibilities, as well as gathered different shades of orange to test, because that is the main color. A copy of the homepage is attached. The site online is not developed, however there is a Facebook for it under the name JobManifesto.com. I went to the entrepreneur video, which today was only a slideshow. With extra time, many of the interns and I went to Global Village for snacks and bonding. After this, we tested Sue's program numerous times more, and found no crashes. The day wrapped up in the Reading Room, as usual.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment